Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Industry Response to My Script!

Hey now!
Sorry for the long absence! I finally wrote a query letter for my script and sent it to a number of industry professionals last week. I was hoping to get at least one response requesting to take a further look at the script -- but felt that was a wing and a prayer hope. Would you believe that within three days of sending the query out I have received no less than 10 requests !

A couple of respondents requested I forward a complete synopsis, one respondent requested that I sign a release form and forward the script via eMail, but the balance are requesting it be sent snail mail. All are bona fides, signatories with WGA and/or verifiable through a couple of other industry sources that separate the wheat from the shaft, so to speak.

Here's hoping!
Peggy




No comments: