Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Restless

I think I'm trying to sidestep something. It is playing in the back of my mind and I haven't yet allowed it to come to the forefront, but I won't be able to suppress it for long. It's becoming too strong. I have the feeling it's going to be one of those all encompassing projects with all manner of underpinning that will give voice to something I have avoided giving voice to that I probably should have.

Apparently this is that birthing I was alluding to earlier. I wasn't just being melodramatic after all.

Darn it! Just when I thought I had breathing room!

2 comments:

Shelia said...

Peggy...I hope that whatever it is will not stress you out.

MsJayy said...

Must be something in the air Peggy cause it's riding me too. *Sigh* Hang on Sis. You got this!