Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back on Point

Photo: Angela Luchianuic

Okay! Time to take stock and move accordingly. I really more or less took the year off. I wrote next to nothing. A poem here, a poem there, but I avoided the serious demand of focus and commitment that runs parallel to my purpose. I didn't feel like writing, so I didn't.

I drew, I painted, I knitted, I crafted and crafted and crafted some more. I enjoyed myself immensely. I gained momentum in the visual arts and proved to myself that I had some artistic depth I wasn't sure I had. But, I didn't write.

In 2010 I will write. I have so much to write about. So much that marinated and fermented, that rose like emotional yeast and which
must now come into its own. I have to write now about betrayal, about promise, about enlightenment, about full circle, and about the never ending goodness of the Most High God.

So, with that in mind I've had my original web site, PeggyEldridgeLove.com web site updated so that it is inclusive of what I feel is my artistic growth, but more because it is the tangible evidence to me that I am a writer and that I must write.

My blog, this blog, will return to more of what it has been too. On occasion I might share something I'm doing above and beyond writing and art, but it will be the exception-not the rule.

It's time.

No comments: