Friday, May 07, 2010

New Poem in Poets and Artists (O&S) June 2010 Issue



One of my poems has been included in this issue of Poets and Artists (O&S)! This one is entitled Free Wrapping with Purchase (After Christmas Sale) and can be found on page 82. As with all my poetry, I hope it provokes an 'ah ha' or a nod or a tear or a laugh, or whatever emotion it stirs. If so, I've been true to my art, true to the craft.

It is always a thrill to be included with such extraordinary artistic talents, and this time is no exception. Thumb through the issue now and please, enjoy!

2 comments:

Jim K. said...

Very nice...the rhetoric of
realization.

The software for O&S seems
to work a lot better these days.
...quicker

Peggy said...

Hi Jim,

Thanks. Yes, O&S is very impressive. The contributors in this issue were just amazing. Such an honor whenever our words are published, isn't it.

I saw your upcoming NY gig ... Wow! Congratulations!