Saturday, October 01, 2005

2006 African-American (Boxed) Almanac

(Here's the box you're looking for!)



Click Here!









Okay! It's available finally! The American Greetings (Dateworks) 2006 African-American Almanac Day-At-A-Time Calendar. It's the boxed, not the wall calendar. So, you say, why is that such a big deal? Because on one day in this lovely calendar is a poem from my book YOU BECKON, that's right, one whole day is mine!

Now, I know what day that is, but I'm not telling! You've got to get the calendar to find out, and I hope you will, because the company I'm keeping in this calendar is beyond my ability to believe. Harriett Tubman, Billie Holliday, Madame CJ Walker, Sonia Sanchez, Patricia Elam, Ms. Griffin, Ms. Rudolph, Mohammad Ali, Booker T. Washington, information about the underground railroad, the first invention, the first superstar, and for 365 days the lists, information, a smattering of poems, the stories, the history, the measure, the breath and width of our worth throughout the globe goes on and on.




It's may also be available at selected Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, and Borders. And it's also available on line through Forest Hill Publishing and a few other sources!

3 comments:

Elisha Cuthbert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelia said...

I can't wait to get my calendar. I feel blessed to know you.

princessdominique said...

Awesome! You are a published diva!