Friday, January 20, 2006

Down Time

FreeFoto.com - Ian Britton

I'm not feeling quite so buoyant lately. It's a bit difficult to keep myself aloft, so for the last few days I've been trying to bring me in for a graceful landing by getting some much needed rest. I've had an unfriendly visitor a couple of times already this season, a cold, and that is never fun. The only good part of it is, for some reason, when I get a cold I get very reflective and tend to focus on energy that might have gotten stuck in unproductive places within and I'll probe and prod until I'm able to pry it loose. Hum, I wonder if recycling my own energy for later use makes me an environmentlist?

2 comments:

MsJayy said...

That is too funny! "Does recyling my own energy make me an environmentalist?" Love it!

MsJayy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.