Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Amazon's New Kindle Ebook Reader

I saw a few references and major newspaper articles regarding the launching of Amazon's new Ebook Reader, Kindle, but I didn't really pay much attention initially. My interest definitely piqued when I received an email that was sharing information about the special format the Amazon Ebooks had to be in, also named Kindle, because I thought I had seen something that suggested my Ebook version of YOU BECKON could fall into that category.

I was quite pleased when I went onto Amazon to its new Kindle site, did a quick search, and sure enough, there it was!

You Beckon - the Kindle Edition! (http://www.amazon.com/You-Beckon/dp/B000R93DSA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1195532584&sr=8-4)


Having Amazon exposure is a major plus for the Ebook author. I'm definitely rooting for the success of their new reader - as you might imagine!

No comments: