Sunday, August 30, 2009

Poetry, Plays, Scarves, Handbags and Fun

Photos: Peggy Eldridge-Love - Scarf and Handbag Designed by Peggy Love

Available at Etsy Perfect Nudge

So, what have I been doing this summer? Stuff, all kinds of stuff. I've been writing more than I have in a very long time. My voice is changing just a bit and that is both a little unnerving and exciting at the same time. A lot of new poetry, a number of new published pieces, and more coming in the late fall. A play opportunity is being bounced around, and some initial conversation about a new anthology has just begun.


Who would have ever thought I'd fall in love with knitting at this stage of life, but, I have. As with most things that I discover I love, I've been giving it my all - well, I've been giving it a piece of my all. Of course I'm attracted to the unusual yarns rather than the traditional ones, and I have yet to learn to read a pattern because I just have to do my own thing and wait and see what the end result becomes.

Looking forward to Fall with a ton of creative thoughts in mind! Life is short and now everyday I try to make sure has an element of just plain ole'fun in its equation. Fun is a must!

No comments: