Friday, March 07, 2008

Wearing Another Hat

Peggy Eldridge-Love Jewelry Designer
Photo Copyright Peggy Love


I'm wearing one of my other hats tonight as there is the opening reception of the 'She-Art' Exhibit, Celebrating Women in the Arts, at the Robert Frazier Gallery of Contemporary Art in Kansas City and I'm one of the artist exhibiting. In this instance I'm exhibiting my jewelry!

The list of artist is impressive and includes installation artist Richie Kaye, internationally celebrated quilter Charlotte O'Neal, painter Philomene Bennette, quilter and doll maker Nedra Bonds, watercolor artist Michelle Beasley, and a few more! The gallery director is the renown fabric artist Sonie Ruffin. The exhibit is up from March 7 through May 7, 2008!

I have another exhibit coming up right behind this one - a doll exhibit that I'm preparing for, but I am continuing to write. Honest.

If Kansas City is on your agenda over the next two months I hope you'll stop in and look at 'She-Art.' I believe you'll enjoy it immensely.

1 comment:

Shelia said...

Peggy, I love your jewelry, wish I was there. I want your readers to know that I have some beautiful earrings out of Peggy's collection. I get compliments on them when I wear them.