Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wow! DId That Really Happen?





I witnessed a hand full of miracles over the weekend and I'm still on a high as a result of what I saw take place.

I got an invitation from my niece and sister-in-law to attend an event they were hosting when they came into town for the Mother's Day weekend. My niece sent a couple of intriguing pictures of her mother along with the invitation. (Yes, these are those pictures!) They made me think "hum".

Despite being primed for what we were meeting about I came loaded to the gills with my seasoned, very healthy portion of skepticism! The pictures had piqued my interest, they'd even caused my husband to comment on how impressive the transformation was, but, well, I doubted seriously I'd have more than a passing interest.

How wrong I was! Wrong because I saw a room full of bright, intelligent women who came from numerous walks of life have their lives changed in the twinkling of an eye ... literally. (Sorry for using a cliche.)

When they slipped out of the room where we all were, slipped into a place where they could try on the miracle working garment that was supposed to let you drop two dress sizes in 10 minutes, and came back into the room looking two sizes smaller they simply were not the same women!

It wasn't that suddenly their tummy was tight, they bust high, and their hips firm, it was that they had been given a brand new vision of themselves instantly and they absolutely, unequivocally loved it!

I know. I was one of them that did it!

I told a hand full of people about Body Magic immediately, but then I decided to back off a moment and see how I really, really felt about the product. So here I am, dozens of unsolicited compliments later, still feeling great about myself because I not only want to look how the garment makes me look, but because I like looking like that again so much I'm willing to invest some energy in more exercise and intelligent living to look that way without the help!

I'm vested and invested in sharing the feeling! Just thought you'd like to know!

No comments: