Monday, November 22, 2004

The Knoll Frames - November 22,1963

This is the 41st anniversary of the Kennedy assassination. I had hoped to have my suspense thriller, which has that event as its central theme, on the street by this one, but it will be the early part of next year before its available. A synopsis and excerpt chapter are available for consumption at http://www.peggyeldridgelove.com/page8.html

The Knoll Frames has been my "Rocky." I wrote the screenplay for it several years ago and it won the CinemaTalk Screenwriters competition (plus made the semi-finals in the Chesterfield and Monterey) and enjoyed a staged reading at the Writers Place and a few years later I adapted it for the stage and it received a staged reading at the Unicorn Theatre in Kansas City.

The screenplay is posted on InkTip for the seriously curious.

So, if you're so inclined, take a peek.





No comments: