Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Eureka! Help is Here!

Okay Y'all,

Help! I've Turned Into My Mother is officially released and is now available everywhere books are sold! ReShonda Tate Billingsley has crafted a truly heartwarming work and it is topped off with stories about mothers you'll be unlikely to forget from writers like Janet West Sellers (Quiet As Its Kept), Pat Tucker (When Loved Ones Lie), Vanessa Johnson (When Death Comes Knocking), Angie Pickett Henderson, Toschia (You Wrong For That) and several other notables. As I've already mentioned on this blog my story, A Stretch of Prayer, is also included.

So you can pick it up at your favorite book store, or if you're doing your Christmas shopping at home you can order it here:


4 comments:

princessdominique said...

Like the kids say, "That's the hotness!"

Peggy said...

Thanks Dom!!! I can count on you to feel good for me and with me.

Vanessa A. Johnson said...

Hot Damn, Peggy,
I finally got the copies I ordered from B&N as Christmas gifts, but now, I don't want to part with them. I loved the layout of the book, and hehehe, my one pager warmed my heart as I fondly remember my mom, and am missing her like crazy....Can't wait to read all the stories (before I wrap them up...hehehe).

Love & Peace,
VeeJay www.vanessaajohnson.com
Blog: http://vanessaspeaks.blogspot.com/

Diamond said...

Peggy,

That is a beautiful book. I think I am going to get that book even if I am not a mother. I have a mother that I don't want to imitate, so I think the book will help me. Plus I know some of the authors.

miss georgia peach