Thursday, June 01, 2006

Release Date

The Knoll Frames release date has been pushed up to November 30th, but orders coming in from a major online venue alerted us that they still have it slated for release June 1st. I spent the morning checking to be sure they had the corrected release date since that change information was provided to them several weeks ago, and turned out they did.

They were real nice about it. They apologized, assured us that all the pre-orders were being properly handled, and said they hoped I wasn't too concerned. Not now I'm not! Especially not when emphasis was placed on the words 'all' and 'pre-orders' in the same sentence!

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Thanks for the update...I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

MsJayy said...

November huh? I think I'll be done with my self-imposed book diet by then. If not, I'll have to 'cheat' cause I'm adding this one to my collection!

MsJayy said...

Um....will my 'pre-ordered' copy come with the requisite signature? LOL