Monday, March 26, 2007

Acrobatic Thoughts

I finished something that had a deadline attached to it last night, but it was a brutal effort trying to get it done. I really cannot think to write at the moment. My mind feels like it has joined Cirque du Soleil. So, for now, I am occupying myself with more technical tasks that are soothing as well as significant. Thankfully, I received information on setting up the planned scholarship endeavor today. I'll saturate myself in getting that right. That is the priority of the moment.

3 comments:

MsJayy said...

It's always good to have a variety of 'productive distractions' for just such a time as this.

Monica Jackson said...

Peggy, I can't find your e-mail and I want to ask you something! Could you contact me at my firstname AT my domain.com?

Thanks so much (and love your blog).

Melanoma in B&W said...

Dear Peggy,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm

I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance,

Carmen