Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Need to Pull Your Coattail

This is a situation in which I really got taken for a ride! This just occurred a few days ago.

Recently I've been researching ways to "make a few extra dollars" on line with ad clicks and so forth for web sites and blogs and I fell for what seemed a very legit opportunity. In a flash I had been snake bitten!

Turns out that "legit opportunity" was about to become a very costly mistake - but, a little fast thinking allowed me to get myself out of the quagmire. That's what I wrote about in this article "Ignoring the Fine Print Can Cost You a Mint".

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/590203/ignoring_the_fine_print_can_cost_you.html

Please check it out when your time permits and please, please share it! It could probably benefit someone you know!

Thanks!

No comments: